Moving into the age that offers more than just ‘convenience’ by distributors and suppliers, LPG is making its way to household kitchens. Challenging conventional fuels like kerosene, wood, charcoal, and animal waste, LPG has positioned itself as an easy, fast, economical and environment friendly method of combustible application.
LPG-A Relaxed Approach
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a colorless and odorless gas which is infused with Ethyl Mercaptan so that leakage can be detected at any time. This by-product of natural gas extraction and crude oil refining is heavier than air. Almost half of world’s LPG usage is in residential sector and kitchens for cooking purposes.
When used as a cooking fuel, LPG offers control, ease, and safety that enables a comfortable cooking space. There are multiple reasons why it is considered as a viable alternative to other fuels.
Benefits of LPG
• LPG is fast; which means that the high calorific value helps to cook food faster
• It is environment-friendly fuel
• When used as cooking fuel, it emits 20% less CO2 than heating oil, and 50% of same in case of Kerosene
• LPG is 5 times more efficient than traditional ways of heating
• It is easily available
• It can be transported easily through cylinders, even in remote areas and is not dependent on pipeline supplies
• It is uniform and has a consistent temperature of flame
A Great Alternative
Advantages of LPG continue to amaze general public as its widespread use is relatively new and the growth has been aggressive in past 3 to 5 years.
Serving as a bridge-fuel at first for deprivation of natural gas in Pakistan, LPG has now started to make rounds as a first-choice method for cooking and people have adopted it as such.
Since household consumers are now switching to LPG on a faster pace, there needs to be more policy shifts on account of Government. This will ensure less fluctuations in prices, premium quality, safety, and more convenience.
For all your LPG needs, be it domestic or commercial feel free to contact Noor LPG.