Noor LPG commercial systems are used in the home, office, school, restaurant, and hotel. We recommend the following safety measures for use and storage. If you feel immediate danger, call your local fire and ambulance. For non-immediate danger, call our team at +92-42-111-222-LPG (574).
- Turn on exhaust fan before cooking.
- Ensure the area of the LPG system is well ventilated
- Ensure the area of the appliance is well ventilated
- Keep the LPG System valves turned off while not in use
- Only use utensils that fit the burner; using a burner larger than the utensil will produce a larger flame and waste LPG.
- Keep the cylinders in the system in an upright position.
- Keep the cylinders in the system secured from direct sunlight, dirt and rain.
- Only allow authorised personnel access to the LPG cylinder or system.
- Do not store the cylinders or system in a basement or closed cabinetry.
- Do not allow any smoking or other open flames around the cylinders or system.
- Do not heat the cylinder to increase pressure.
- Do not roll the cylinders on the floor, always tilt-and-roll.
- Do not step on the connecting hoses.
- Do not store any other items in the area of the LPG system.